Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Fuel (and Food) for Thought

After spending 10min worrying if I would make it to the petrol station without getting stranded on the way, I think I deserve a breather now! 

Time to have a cuppa...

And to #reflect...

Why did I end up with 4 miles worth of fuel in my car?
Is it because I had to be made aware of my mindset?

* To learn to #trust the Universe that it always takes care of me?

* That I can't always control the circumstances of my life so why worry?

* So what if I got stranded on the way there?
Is it that I would loose face and be considered another 'useless, senseless female driver who doesn't know her car' and causes congestion?
(Well, I know that is not true, but people don't know that, right...?) 
Why does it matter what people think?

* Or maybe the problem of my anxiety on the way there was because I might need rescuing which would mean that I am DEPENDENT on others and who am I to be asking for help!?

BOTTOM LINE:

The Universe delivered BIG time today!
I waited for 1 min! That's right! 1 minute!
In and out in less than 5min; with enough fuel to keep me going for a while; and enough FOOD for THOUGHT too.

How is your 'fuel situation'?
Has it made you reflect on your life? 
On your #beliefs? 
On your #mindset?

I would love to hear your #thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letting Go of Fear

For the last two years I have been learning how to prioritise my happiness. Battling all sorts of issues has been my "college course&qu...