Saturday, July 30, 2016

The Best Insurance

If I were a biker, I wouldn't be getting on a motorbike again unless I have sorted my subconscious beliefs!

It might seem odd to you that I am talking about motorbikes on blog about overcoming learning blocks but there is a very good reason why I am "bothered" to write on this topic.

Think about it... There has been so much media coverage about accidents involving motorbikes that I started thinking how I could make a difference... I thought that the bikers who have had an accident and have got injured in it would need some beliefs put in their subconscious mind such as "I heal easily and effortlessly" or "My body is strong and recovers fast" or "I am pain-free" etc.

And then it occurred to me! Why go about and help people AFTER they have had a problem!!! Isn't it easier to do the PREVENTION instead. If bikers have the right sets of beliefs to begin with, they will less likely get into trouble in the first place. No drama, no pain, no grief...

So, here are some belief statements that I suggest bikers should check and see if they believe them or not. I mean "believe" subconsciously, i.e. have them as running software in the subconscious mind.

The way we test whether our subconscious mind believes a certain statement is by saying the statement outloud, with feeling and conviction, and immediately muscle test to see if the body's response is strong or weak. If you are not familiar with muscle testing, check this other blog post I have done on the subject of muscle testing. I have given a quick explanation of the process there.

So, here are (in reverse order of importance) the top 7 belief statements a biker should have in order to be safe on the road and avoid a hospital treatment:

7. I know my limits and observe my safety and the safety of other.
6. I enjoy riding my bike responsibly.
5. I am safe when I am riding my motor-bike on the road.
4. Other drivers can see me well on the road.
3. I am a capable and responsible biker.
2. I love myself.
1. I am worthy.

I have noticed that "Self-worth" is a main issue for most of us nowadays and that is the reason I have given that statement the utmost priority. If a person doesn't love him/herself, chances are they will be constantly attracting bad accidents. Making sure the belief is strong in the subconscious mind will reduce the chances of those happening.

Of course, I have only just scratched on the surface with this post.

Please do your homework before you take on the road with your bikes!

I look forward to hearing your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letting Go of Fear

For the last two years I have been learning how to prioritise my happiness. Battling all sorts of issues has been my "college course&qu...