Thursday, August 11, 2016

Success - How to prepare the groundwork.



Success comes to those who are not afraid to embrace it.

With the Olympics in full swing, I came to think more about what makes a real winner and what determines our success.

A major block to success is the subconscious fear of success. It sounds very counter-intuitive but it is a fact. In order to achieve success, we must learn to desire success on subconscious level. Only then will we be able to achieve our breakthroughs.

So beliefs like these are paramount:

1. I admire successful people.
2. I take appropriate action to achieve my goals.
3. My actions are congruent with my goals.
4. I have a clear vision of my success.
5. I am a powerful creator.
6. I am the best I can be in every situation and this is good enough.
7. I create my own luck every day.
8. I am totally committed to achieving my goals and being successful.
9. I am successful.
10. I am success.

This is by no means a complete list; it serves as a starting point.

In a previous post I shared how to do muscle testing without a partner, but just with oneself. These skills will be now very handy to check if we are congruent in our mind with these statements.

Take each one of the statements 1 - 10, say them with feeling and conviction, and immediately muscle test to check whether the muscles are strong or weak.

If strong - congratulations! You are either quite successful already or you might just need an action plan to implement the beliefs into practice and then get going. You are almost there...

If weak - not all is lost - actually, there are so many easy ways to correct the situation! With the right method/modality, you can change those beliefs and prepare the groundwork for your success. After that, with the implementation of an action plan, your goals will become reality.

Look around, do your research and see which method/modality of re-programming the subconscious mind you like best and go with it.

By the way, as I was writing this post, this is what I discovered about my personal beliefs (1 - 10). I muscle tested each statements (just as I explained and encouraged you to do) and I got a weak response to statements/beliefs 2, 4, 8, 10. As I was going down the list, for each weak statement I used my preferred energy psychology modality to make it strong into my system and to reprogram my subconscious mind. Now every single one of these 4 weak beliefs has been programmed into my subconscious mind and I am expecting good things to start happening. I have put an action plan in place too which I will be able to adhere to and achieve my goals.

Try for yourself and see what MT response you will get. Let me know how you are getting on and if you want my support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letting Go of Fear

For the last two years I have been learning how to prioritise my happiness. Battling all sorts of issues has been my "college course&qu...